Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Catholic Defenders of Faith

I recommend this forums

http://thebereans.bestforumlife.com/forum

for debates and discussions question and answer on Catholiscism Sayyida(Yidda)  is here too.

[Ephesians 5]


{5:3} But let not any kind of fornication, or impurity, or rapacity so much as be named among you, just as is worthy of the saints,
{5:4} nor any indecent, or foolish, or abusive talk, for this is without purpose; but instead, give thanks.
{5:5} For know and understand this: no one who is a fornicator, or impure, or rapacious (for these are a kind of service to idols) holds an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
{5:6} Let no one seduce you with empty words. For because of these things, the wrath of God was sent upon the sons of unbelief.
{5:7} Therefore, do not choose to become participants with them.
{5:8} For you were darkness, in times past, but now you are light, in the Lord. So then, walk as sons of the light.
{5:9} For the fruit of the light is in all goodness and justice and truth,
{5:10} affirming what is well-pleasing to God.
{5:11} And so, have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead, refute them.
{5:12} For the things that are done by them in secret are shameful, even to mention.



1 comment:

  1. I am a Catholic, but I believe that i have no capacity to defend my catholic faith in debates and discussions. Why? I am not a debater and I feel I lack confidence and knowledge to do so. All I have is my unwavering catholic faith.

    ReplyDelete